The label of the Khan of the Golden Horde of Tokhtamysh and the Labels of the Crimean khans: Mengli-Gireya, Devlet-Gireya and Gazi-Gireya.
Without imprint. Presumably-Kazan, 1850, published by Prince Obolensky. Hardcover, size 15.5 x 24 cm. Good condition. The fifth link was skipped, the first page spread was pasted on, very rare and pale pencil marks in the text, there are traces of moisture in the corners of the pages..
Part 1, bundle 1.
1. The label of the Golden Horde Khan Tokhtamysh of the Polish king Wladyslaw Jagiello in 1392 - 1395 + Application.
2. Letter of the Crimean Khan Mengli-Giray to the Polish king Sigismund I, 1514
3. Diploma of the Crimean Khan Devlet Giray to the Polish king Sigismund Augustus.
4. Diploma of the Crimean Khan Gazi-Giray to the boyar Boris Fyodorovich Godunov, 1588-1589
5. Acts collected and deposited for permanent storage in the Moscow Main Archive of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by A. O. Malinovsky. + Notes.
1. List of persons who have been in the feast of the Holy Resurrection of Christ in the room of the sovereign and in the front hut, since 1626.
2. Inventory of cases taken out of the category during the Moscow fire, 1626, may 3 days and found after the fire in the same place and in the state yard.
Bundle 3. Article list of relations between Grand Duke John Vasilyevich and Prince Konrad of Mazovia, in 1495.
1. Article list of the Embassy to England of the nobleman Mikulin and podyachy Ivan Zinoviev, 1600 may 13 - 14 July 1604
2. Article list of the Embassy to Bukhara of the nobleman Ivan Khokhlov, 1620-1622 December 12.
Chronological review of Russia's political relations with Bukharia.
Bundle 7. Manuscripts in a sheet.